- Mountain Biking is a dangerous sport that may result in injury and or death. Participants
should be aware of and accept these risks and be responsible for their own actions.
- Participants agree to follow the direction and decisions of their guides/instructors. If you do not
you absolve yourself of our responsibility.
- All participants must be 18 or over. Under 18's must be accompanied by their parents or a legal
- Participants should be appropriately kitted out as per our 'participants notes' page. If you are not, our guides may refuse to take you onto the hill.
- Courses booking require a deposit of £100.
- The full balance of the course should be paid four weeks before the course date. Any bookings
within the four week period are required to pay the full balance.
- It is recommended that you take out personal accident insurance which is a benefit of BMC or MCofS
- All participants bikes must be in a reasonable and safe working condition. If your guide is not
happy then you will not be allowed on the ride.
- All deposits are none refundable but can be transferred to another
- Cancellations made within 2 calendar months of the course date will receive no
- If we cancel the course, participants will either be offered another mutually agreeable date
or a full refund.